Construction Progress – October 30, 2020
After much anticipation, we are excited to announce the completion of the course re-grassing project at Camp Creek. Superintendent Ryan Dykes and the entire team have worked diligently over the last year upgrading the previous El Toro Zoysia and Bermuda grasses to a new, state-of-the-art Platinum Paspalum. You will also notice aesthetic changes beyond just the new grass around the course. Areas of overgrowth have been thinned out significantly, pine straw added in feature areas, and all bunkers have been upgraded to G-angle bunker sand.
Camp Creek will reopen for limited play beginning on Tuesday, November 3. Please take note of a few important points below.
- Camp Creek will be open Tuesday – Sunday. Shark’s Tooth will remain open 7 days a week
- Tee times will be available from 8 AM – 10:30 AM
- Tee times will be available up to 1 week in advance
- Members are allowed a maximum of 2 tee times per week to allow all Members an opportunity to play
- Members may book tee times by calling Camp Creek (850.231.7601) or Shark’s Tooth (850.249.3041). Online tee time booking for Camp Creek is unavailable at this time
- Tee times may be booked for the Member and up to 3 Accompanied Guests only. Unaccompanied Guests will not be permitted at this time
- No replays will be permitted
- The range will available only to those with booked tee times, and the back tee and chipping green will remain closed
- The temporary designated parking area is gravel; please use caution and drive slowly
Stay tuned for more updates as we open more parking and tee time availability in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back on the course and are confident that the wait will be worth it!